- Jeff Bezos: World's richest man pledges $10bn to fight climate change
- Kuwait banks can withstand domestic, external challenges
- Thailand's economy surprisingly stalls in the third quarter
- World leaders to mark 100th anniversary of end of WWI
- Alibaba's CEO started Singles Day to promote a new brand. Now it's a $25 billion 'phenomenon'
- Sears faces tough foe: an unforgiving bankruptcy code
- IMF increases Argentina bailout package to $57 billion
- Kuwait to push reforms to boost private sector
- Comcast outbids Fox in a $39 billion takeover of Sky
- Inflation in Kuwait rose 0.89 percent in August
- Danske Bank faces fresh money laundering inquiry amid political furor
- Alibaba's Jack Ma, China's richest man, to retire from company he co-founded
- Turkey, Russia, Iran to use local currencies for trade
- Amazon touches $1 trillion
- Saudi Arabia to punish online satire 'mocking public order'
- Turkey, Qatar sign economic partnership agreement
- India's rupee falls to an all-time low
- Turkey sees 25 pct rise in foreign visitors in Jan-July
- Zain Group refinances US$700 million revolving credit facility
- Turkish lira slides nearly 5% against the dollar
Amazon boss Jeff Bezos has pledged $10bn (£7.7bn) to help fight climate change.The world's richest man said the money would finance work by scientists, activi...
Thailand's economy surprisingly stalled in the third quarter, as exports and tourism softened, and the state planning agency showed less optimism on growth for all of 2018.<...